Initial tests were performed with the use of B1 white paper sheet and black and white paint. Idea for the animation was walking and transforming hand. While doing first test we made many mistakes. The paint was not drying which made future frames more and more gray. We were absolutely covering previous frames, so there was no consistency with the following ones, because we had no reference to follow. Also instead of moving object fastly we got stuck at one square.
While doing actual animation we changed the medium to color chalks on black board(make a photo of black board) to avoid problems we had with paint. It gave us satisfactory results.
For the future we should use better camera.